Tuesday 8 December 2015

Job Interviews Are Peanuts...just believe in yourself! - ready for purchase..!

Finally I have done it...! 

My latest eBook on cracking job interviews is out on Amazon and ready for purchase. I must admit that the whole process did take me some months to complete but I am glad that I could follow the prescribed guidelines of Amazon and get it through their stringent review procedures. So you can go ahead and get your copy now.

It is a very basic, simple, straight forward book that I hope connects with you on a one on one level. There is nothing fancy or deep psychological stuff buried in the pages, unlike some of the other books on the same subject. All I have done is given you a upfront communique of what you should expect and how you should go about during an interview. The moment you start reading the book, you will realise that you embark on a journey, a journey that will take you through the following areas of the interview process - 

  • Getting to understand interviews.
  • Understanding yourself better.
  • How do you apply for a job?
  • Handling the phone.
  • The nuances of the group discussion.
  • What you should do before the personal interview.
  • What you will need to do during the personal interview.
  • Understand why certain questions are asked and how you should answer.
  • What you should do after the interview is over.
It is a total package. It is a tool that will help you overcome the interview 'jitters', help you to prepare with the right amount of focus and dedication and eventually come out successful in any job interview!

You can sample and order your copy by clicking here.

It is my sincere wish that this book answers your questions and takes care of your apprehensions regarding job interviews and helps you prepare in the right direction.

Do let me have your views and suggestions. Also please free to leave a comment and I assure you, I'll get back to you.

Happy job hunting! May you get what you so richly deserve... 




No comments:

Post a Comment